Who collects the information:
LBV, 1 Kerhunou, 22340 Locarn, France
What we collect and why
We may collect the following personal information in order to understand the services you require and to allow us to undertake those services for which you appoint us:
- Name, date of birth, place of birth.
- Contact information including physical addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Where applicable (for example for project management services), financial information, in order to manage the financial aspects of property management on your behalf.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Other information to allow us to offer the services you require.
How it will be collected:
Information will only be collected from you personally, and never from any third party source unless you have specifically requested a third party to pass your data on to us. We will request information from you by email, telephone, fax or letter, or when you complete our online website enquiry form you will be asked to opt-in to allow us to hold information about you.
How your information will be stored:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, via a dedicated professional server with restricted access.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties, we will not distribute your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting or relevant to the services we offer.
Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over them, nor the consequences of visiting those sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How long we will store your data
We will retain your data for an indefinite period of time in order to ensure ready access to your records should they be needed in future.
Access to the information we hold:
You can request details of the information we hold about you at any time. You can also request modifications to the information we hold at any time, request it to be transferred to a third-party service provider, or change how you receive communications from us.
Our aim is to ensure 100% compliance with GDPR. To this end we will maintain a register of all relevant information, easily available to any authorised body or government agency, in electronic form.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want to receive general information on our products and services.